Wednesday, February 4, 2009

sunshine and shadows (for Annaliese)

Sunshine:
being greeted by a leap over a couch and a huge hug by a good friend

Shadows:
learning that a friend's mom suddenly passed away from a stroke this morning (sigh...)

Sunshine:
having friends who love and respect you

Shadows:
having a headache all day for no apparent reason

Sunshine:
working on directing my first play

Shadows:
being scared I'm gonna screw up big time

Sunshine:
having a loving hubby that I adore

Shadows:
having family members I want to disown

Sunshine:
my life, overall.

1 comment:

annaliese said...

brilliant! I love it! I knew you would be more creative than I with the title :)--it seemed to good of a title to waste on my post--thank you for playing :)--I am now thinking of all the sunshine vs. shadow moments of my life---and you are right--it is more sunshine :) !