Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged!

Oh dear, I've been tagged twice. I don't mind putting two pictures up, but my list of possible victims is limited. Here's what I'll do...

6th picture of the 6th folder from the top of the list...
Nigel being cute under the Christmas Tree. He looked like he was contemplating climbing it to become Kringus, the Demon God of Christmas... It's a comic strip... Never mind. :P


6th picture of the 6th folder from the bottom of the list...
This was the storm of 2003/2004 where we were stuck inside for days and days because the ice and snow were so thick. We walked to a nearby park and I loved how the snow/ice had decorated the swing set.

4 people I TRIED to tag:
Angela - already tagged by Amy
Merilee- tagged by Dana
Jaynie- another one tagged by Dana
Dorinda- (sigh...) tagged by Annaliese

Steph- Yay! A new victim!
and Michelle- And another that hasn't been tagged!

So what you are supposed to do is:
Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

UPDATE!!
I've been tagged a THIRD time... good grief!
Okay, 6th picture from the 12th folder down (multiples of 6, get it?):

Awwww... it's Corkie being cuuuuute! Yes, he poses for the camera. I swear he's smarter than we realize.

No comments: