Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow... and lots of it!

Those of you that know me well, know my weird sense of humor.
Martin and I were hoping to build a snow sculpture today,
using this as our inspiration:


Yes, we're odd.
We didn't get to build anything because under all the ice was powder.
Not conducive to building and packing.
Ah, well. I DID get some neat-o pictures, though.

Frozen roses.


This is out the front window.

This is the backyard.

I was playing with the stitch assist feature on my camera.
Pretty fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The frozen roses are fantastic - how cool!!

annaliese said...

beautiful pics! good to know we are not the only ones crazy enough to be out there playing in this :)

StefRobrts said...

Oh, I've always wanted to do C&H snow sculptures too! Well, the storm's not over yet, you might still get your chance!