Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Horoscope for the day.

While I have fun reading them, I don't really believe in horoscopes. I DID enjoy this one, however. And I will follow the advice given from this day forward!!


You cannot let someone else's bad mood turn your sunny outlook into a fog-covered sky today. As much as you would like to sit with a blue friend and commiserate over life's little dramas, today you need to stay focused and on your own path. Let them go off in a corner and mope while you carry on with life and get things done. It's not that you don't care -- it's just that you aren't going to be doing them any favors by getting into a bad mood along with them.

1 comment:

annaliese said...

love it! may this be your motto EVERYDAY! (I know I want it to be mine!)

'life's little dramas'--hee hee, could be taken another way, as well--a better way :) bring on those little dramas! --was thinking of you today, with the auditions--hope it went well and that you have an amazing time with the show!