Friday, January 23, 2009

PANIC ATTACK!!!


I came home from rehearsal (and a long day of homework) to find my desktop computer in pieces.

Hubby had purchased parts to upgrade his computer, then used his old parts to upgrade mine.

At least, that was the theory. But we all know how theories work, right?

The upgrade didn't go so smoothly. And now my desktop is down. Yes, I still have the laptop, but because I didn't
know my desktop would taken apart TODAY, I didn't put my school work on my flash drive.

Okay, so the problem is becoming clearer.

(sigh...) I have a paper due on Sunday, a paper that I've been stressing over because they want me to declare my major. That would be simple if I knew what the blazes I wanted to DO. Add that to the fact that my desktop with this paper is now inaccessible, and we have one wigged out Heidi.

Yeah. Don't Panic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! Hope you get it all sorted out in time to turn in your paper - dont stress too much about where you are going and what you want to do. When its right it will come to you - and if not you can ALWAYS change your mind!

StefRobrts said...

I think you should talk it out. So what are your top choices for your major and why?

Personally, I'd go with 'astronaut' but that's just me ;)