Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day three

Day three of the new job and both me and Baby are down with a bad cold. :(

What a FUN kid she is! We've already had a few adventures. I'm really enjoying this job.

This morning, the older brother, Bryce, stayed home from school with a fever. He's got it, too.

He was in the office with his dad when I heard Eric (the dad) saying "There's a deer in our yard!!"

I grabbed my camera and...

Sure enough!



It's Mama was in the yard across the street. That's the best my little point and shoot could do through the window.

3 comments:

StefRobrts said...

Where are you that they have deer wandering through their yard?!

annaliese said...

aw! he is sooo cute! we had three in our yard yesterday and I only had my phone on me--I am going to try to post the pics--but yours are tons better :)

feel better soon!

Mer said...

Glad you are enjoying you new job so much! :)