Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What dreary weather...

This Seasonal Affective Disorder is kicking my hiney today. Even exercising under the sun lamps didn't help. I was so excited to see a mostly clear sky this morning, but the next time I looked out, it was over cast and dark.

Here's what I did yesterday on the treadmill. Yesterday was a good day, despite it being over cast and rainy. I got a LOT done.


Here is today's feeble effort. I figure, hey, at least I did SOMETHING.


And on the nail biting front... I'm getting there.


My left pinky has taken quite the hit. The nail ripped so I had to trim it short. Then I sliced the tip of it open with one of my new kitchen knives.
Well, now I know for sure they're sharp!


In other news, the Geo is officially dead. The timing belt broke. It would cost between $800 to $1,000 to fix it. So.... no more Geo.
RIP Blue
1992-2009

No comments: