Sunday, January 10, 2010

This should be...

...yesterday's post... but I ran out of time to put it up, so I will do it now.

I managed to do another 30 minutes on the treadmill
And on a SATURDAY!
That's pretty much unheard of!


I would much rather walk outside, but the weather is just so miserable, that indoors on a treadmill is much easier. Here's my set up so I don't get bored.


To help combat the S.A.D. I have a 5 bulb light with three full spectrum bulbs, the two over head ceiling light and I even turn on the lamp on my night stand. It makes it so nice and "sunny" in there and after 20 to 30 minutes on the treadmill under the lights, I feel SO much better!


2 comments:

StefRobrts said...

What do you watch while walking? We mounted a shelf on the wall in front of the treadmill to set the laptop on, and Dave watches stuff on Hulu while he jogs.

Mer said...

That is SO clever! Love the laptop set-up...

Good for you for exercising and getting your daily dose of rays. :)