Saturday, June 18, 2016

2010/2011- Death and motocycles



 ******************************
*WARNING*
I am using software to track who reads this blog.
******************************






March 4, 2010 
Mom is NOT HAPPY. She's saying she wants her house back. Ugh. That is NOT going to happen. She won't be happy over here, either, but at least she would be closer and I won't have to take DAYS off to help her. About the only place to put her is at Vintage and she will piss and moan about not having her own washer and dryer.

October 25th 2010
Martin and I bought motorcycles. We enjoyed the motorcycle class so much that we decided to get bikes. I haven't told Mom because I know she would totally freak. It’s bad enough that she worries herself sick over Becky. There is nothing she can do, yet she still goes into fits.
--------------
My niece Becky had brain cancer. She had surgery, chemo and radiation, but it came back. There was nothing more doctors could do for her.
--------------




February 10th 2011
I have to be on the phone at 2 p.m. today to deal with mom’s paperwork. I should have kept her in the house. I could have seen about getting a new furnace installed and a new washer and dryer. She still would be bitching about the lawn and Fran and Ramona. I don't know how she does it. Seems like all the negativity finds her and settles in for a good long stay. I've learned something though; like fucking shit I'm going to live in a senior place!

November 28th 2011
I told Mom about the motorcycle. She already knew from the way she acted, though she didn't know if I had my own or rode with Martin. Whatever, now she knows.

(Someone ratted me out about the motorcycle. I KNEW she would throw a fit about it.
After I told her yes, I have a motorcycle, she bitched me out about it for three hours. It wasn't just ONE bitching out, though. Oh, no. It was a reoccurring bitch-out. And her favorite thing to say was, “If you crash and die, who’s going to take care of MEEEEEEE??????!!!!!!!”
She could care less if I died!! She was more interested in herself and her well-being.
Note- I'm FORTY ONE YEARS OLD at this point, and mommy dearest is chewing my out for living my life.)

 (On a happy note- this was one of the BEST decisions I've ever made in my life!!!)

No comments: